In-house Legal Counsel for an Insurance/Reinsurance Company
- Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of insurance/reinsurance contracts
- Advising executives within the company
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company, drafting affidavits and cause papers.
- Candidates must be meticulous, efficient, and able to work independently, with a good command of the English language.
- Candidates should have at least 1-2 years working experience in the litigation field.
- Candidates must able to work independently
Job Start Date
1 August 2020
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to forward via email a cover letter, detailed resume, academic certificates and transcripts (from SPM onwards) and a recent passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are dedicated and hardworking are invited for the above position.