Duties And Responsibility:
- Meeting with clients and other trades people such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD and SketchUP) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, 3D, diagrams, drawing or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Degree/Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (other languages added as advantages)
- Commited and Passionate to learn
- No work experience required