Welcome to the next stage of your career journey. At TrueCapital Asia, you will be working with the best professionals in the business. We call on ALL who are:
- Dynamic, Energetic and Team Spirited
- Go getter and Driven for Success
- Passionate about reaching success in your career
Come and Join US!
This is What you will Do :
You will be responsible for driving revenue in the Supply Chain Finance market in an assigned geographic area. You will be assigned to manage key accounts as well as generate new clients. You will be focusing on manufacturers, main suppliers and distributers, OEMs and resellers. You may also be assigned to a specific industry. Also, the CSM will act as a consultant to clients offering solutions for the efficient preparation and management of documentation, in both physical and digital form.
To help you succeed we provide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards which reflect your performance, extensive training, assigned territory of existing customers and a high profile career path for successful performers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
In this role, you’ll join our Supply Chain Finance Sales Force that has made a mark in the local industry as the most aggressive and driven team. You will be responsible for:
- Sales Target Attainment – Achieve the assigned sales target including target for all segments of products to existing and new clients.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution – Based on direction established by marketing and the Head of Department (HOD) executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
- Personal Development & Training – Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven sales success.
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Strong knowledge of the business financing industry is preferred but not a must.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
Benefits to Enjoy:
- Quarterly and Yearly Incentive and Bonus Packages
- Training and Career Operation Program
- Extensive Medical Benefits inclusive of Insurance coverage
WE will help elevate your career to a higher level as we will provide :
- Training Sessions & Success Seminars that will help you in reaching your absolute potential.
- You will have the chance to be trained and mentored by our Top Management
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offers an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Delivers challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.