JobsJobsPost JobManage usersBillingNeed Help?Privacy & TermsDesktop siteShare product firstname.lastname@example.orgLog out
Views:137Candidates:22 (22 awaiting review)Job Budget:Not advertisedCreated:6 SepAdvertise jobEdit job detailsView public job page
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of working experience in managerial post where is required for this position
- Willing to travel and work outstation
- Good communication in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Possess good leadership skill and team work, excellent in project management
- Experience in scaffolding job is an advantage
- Must have valid CIDB Personnel GREEN CARD
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution and completion of projects which include coordination, budgeting , scheduling and achieving the targeted project profitability
- Able to prepare site planning, schedule of material ordering & relevant engineering report for monitoring of progress.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with project and safety procedures & regulations.
- Coordinate with direct workers and chair site coordination with clients and the site team.
- Responsible for proper site administration including attendance of all site meetings and manpower management & welfare.
- Regular updates to management on the project progression and status with regards to its completion.
- Responsible for project claim and payment.
- Must good in customer relationship management.
- Good marketing and business development skills to approach for new business and potential client.
Job Type: Full-time