“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax.
The experience and skills you gain at PwC stays with you, no matter where your career takes you.
At PwC, we provide you with the opportunities to work together in a team to build key relationships, develop your leadership capabilities, hone your business and global acumen as well as enhance your technical competencies.
Approximately 70% of our workforce is “Gen Y” who are encouraged to reimagine the possible. Our recent People Engagement Survey gave us useful insights into our young workforce:
• 84% feel that they have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments that contribute to their development
• 80% feel that they are satisfied with the actions PwC is taking to be socially responsible
PwC ranks 1st in FBM – FTSE (Financial Times Stock Exchange) Bursa Malaysia 30 market share – both in terms of number of clients and market capitalisation. This means you'll be working with market leaders and blue chip clients.
We’ve also been honoured with a range of awards, including:
1. Graduan Brand Awards: Top Employer for Professional Services
2. Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers (M100): Four-time winner for Best Graduate Employer; five-time winner in Accounting: two-timer winner in Consulting
3. ACCA MaSRA: Best Workplace Practices, Special Commendation - Diversity & Inclusion Reporting
4. Asia Tax Awards: Two-time winner of Tax Firm of the Year (Malaysia)
5. DRI Malaysia Awards: Two-time winner of Best Service Provider for Business Continuity Management (BCM)