We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Consultant that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious iStrives customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making cold calls for all segments of customer channels, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Excellent English communication, Tech Savvy preferably specialize in SAAS selling.
- Manage sales activities to generate revenue.
- Evaluate sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with prospect/customers to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements.
- Develop process improvements to optimize customer management activities.
- Work with customer to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and customer conferences.
- Assist in marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in IT/Business or in any relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management with a focus on negotiating SAAS sales
- 2+ years of experience managing phone sales transactions
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in a software, SaaS or startup environment
- Experience managing high volume of customers
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and upsell to Mid-Market / SMB / Large segment businesses in an evangelistic sales environment.