“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
WORQ is a productivity community and large-scale co-working space located in Kuala Lumpur. WORQ’s investors include Cradle Fund, an agency under the Malaysian Ministry of Finance; SMG, an investment holding company co-founded by the founding partner of Jungle Ventures; 500 Startups through its subsidiary 500 Durians LLC, a global venture capital fund; and other private investors.
We build ecosystems that bridge the gap between traditional and digital – from early-stage start-ups to investment-ready businesses and SMEs. As entrepreneurs, we know how tough and lonely the journey and can be, so we aim to create an environment to go through it together.
Our current community includes:
• 3000 entrepreneurs, professionals, freelancers ready for collaboration (verticals include: fin tech, design - product and
web, media, IT, beauty, education etc.)
• Corporate and government partners (MDEC, Cradle etc.)
• 10 VC funds and investors-in-residence (500 Startups, PitchIn, Cradle Seed Ventures etc.)
• Media partners (BFM, Tech in Asia, e27)
• A regional and global network