We are a long established Secretarial and Management Services Company specialised in servicing Trade Associations from the Communications Industry, based in Petaling Jaya.
SENIOR SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for account managing, coordination, administration and implementation of clients' portfolio, as well as managing events, conferences and seminars.
- Responsible for minutes taking, keeping track and organizing clients' activities and meetings.
- Perform functions for the associations and working with clients to understand clients' directions, objectives and goals.
- Working with the account management team to build good rapport and relationships.
- Work closely with different departments for smooth transition and workflow to ensure that work deliverables are in line with clients' requirements.
- Assist the management structure of these associations to operate efficiently.
- Act as the backbone to the clients' management team.
- Continuously keep abreast of the challenges faced by the clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications with two years’ experience in a trade association or communications industry will be advantageous.
- Able to work in a team, possess a high degree of integrity, tact and diplomacy.
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work in a multi task environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications is a must.
- Good command of written and spoken English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested persons are requested to send their resumes with a recent photograph citing current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 7660 8535