The team at Ascella Consulting Sdn Bhd has significant experience in successfully managing and implementing effective change management and corporate restructuring processes. Our team has managed various scenarios including:-
- Corporate Rescue: we have worked with struggling companies, successfully returning them to break-even points and even healthy profitability
- Corporate Restructuring: our consultants have supported companies in sorting out the complicated aftermath of mergers or acquisitions, helping them to create new identities with supportive systems, structures and cultures.
- Culture Transformation: our team has aligned our clients’ staff towards completely new visions, directions and processes
- Business Performance Improvements: we has supported companies restructuring/streamlining their business operations, systems and processes to further improve their business performance
- CSR Implementation: we have supported organisations in developing and executing CSR initiatives that promotes youth development, especially those coming from under-privileged or abusive backgrounds.
A partial list of the companies that our team has supported includes Accenture Solutions, Shell Eastern Petroleum, Starwood Hotels, OCBC Group and KCH Group. Our team was also involved in the culture transformation training of KLCC Group of companies and PROTON, as well as the mindset transformation training for a specialty pharmaceutical company, Genzyme, that was acquired by Sanofi-Aventis.
Our core team of consultants supports clients by:-
- Establishing the framework and the structure for the change initiative, thereby helping our clients to create supportive environments and structures that drive the change process; and
- Providing culture and mindset transformation training through which the desired behaviours and mindsets are developed, thereby helping to eliminate the resistance to change
- Designed and implemented sustainable employee development programs that addresses the problems associated with poor succession planning.
- Designed and implemented youth development programs that have been used both locally in Malaysia and in other international organisations.