“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Manage full set of Accounts and ensure that monthly and quarterly closing schedules are met.
• Prepare financial statements and quarterly consolidation package.
• Prepare audit schedule and assist to liaise with internal or external auditors and provide support during audit period.
• Prepare tax reports (GST/Corporate Tax) and submissions in accordance to Malaysia Tax regulation.
• Communicate with relevant government agencies on operational or compliance issues.
• Provide administrative support in all aspect of office functions such as office tenancy, office relocation/renovation, renewal of business licences, etc.
• Attend to all telephone calls and enquiries.
• Ensure proper storage of data and proper filing of documents.
• Prepare staff payroll and statutory contributions.
• Any other duties that may be require of you by the company that is within your scope.
• Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, Business or related disciplines.
• At least 1 years of experience handling full set of accounts, experience in trading company would be an added advantage. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
Interested candidate, Kindly send in your application to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.