- Prepare and review tax computation, related schedules and submit income tax returns
- Prepare and submit tax estimates
- Liaise with clients and LHDN on various tax matters
- Monitor junior work
- Qualified or near qualified in relevant professional studies.
- Experienced in and have essential knowledge in audit, companies Act, tax laws and other tax compliance.
- Able to liaise and advise clients on current issues.
- Be a team player who is able to work well indepedently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
RM4000 - RM8000