Omnimatics is looking for a talented Hardware Systems Engineer to join our team! You’ll be working alongside other engineers, developers, and designers - collaborating on various layers of infrastructure for our product platform, CARdio®. If you're experienced with various technologies in hardware systems and integration, and you’re a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality, we'd love to hear from you!
- Work with cross-functional engineering team to define system features and performance requirements.
- Work with firmware engineers and other system engineers to design hardware that appropriately interfaces with other components of the system.
- Design embedded system hardware accordingly to system features requirement and regulation.
- Design appropriate circuitry as solution to current problem in automotive telemetry system.
- Draw schematic, generate PCB layout and BOM list and liaise with manufacturer for product fabrication.
- Work closely with firmware engineers to debug issues and solve design-related challenges
- Communicate with other engineers and project manager for product design related activities
- Provide accurate estimates and timeline for testing related activities
- Ensure that quality standards are met for any development related activities
- Be accountable for tasks that are assigned and adhere to timelines