Major job scope, knowledge and responsibilities
- To assist and support the Branch Manager / IS Segment Sales Manager to identify a sustainable business strategy and develop plans to ensure sales growth and profitability in Malaysia.
- Identify potential customer and to create market needs in the Industry market segments namely
Microelectronics, water treatment and chemical process industry in the southern region of Malaysia including states of Johor and Melaka.
- Effective teamwork with local and central region sales team.
- Skilled in sales tactics and general understanding of sales & marketing concepts.
- Manage customers’ expectation and fulfilling customer’s orders and requirements.
- To attend and provide technical updates including product training to OEMs, contractors and plant owners.
- Achieve a sound working knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and operations as well as understanding the company culture as a global player in the industry.
- Ensure sales and marketing activities are effective and in line with company’s objective.
- To develop a productive business relationship with OEMs, contractors and plant owners.
We provide the following benefits:
- 5 days week
- 13th Month Pay
- Additional 2% from Employer EPF Contribution
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
- Hospitalization Leave
- Hospital & Surgical Insurance Coverage
- Term Life Insurance Coverage
- PA Insurance Coverage
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Expenses
- Company Trip/Annual Team Building Event
- Free Parking at Company Premises
- Company T-Shirt
- Training (Local & Overseas)