Major job scope, knowledge and responsibilities
- Possess hands-on skill in electro-mechanical machine repair. Experience in operating, repair or service electro-fusion, butt fusion machines and tools are welcome to apply.
- To provide training and service support to customers.
- To attend to customer complaints and provide product and application solution to meet customers’ requirement with our sales team and regional technical support team.
- Train customers how to use, handling and basic maintenance of installation machines.
- Responsible for in house machine and tools and maintenance.
- Responsible for machines record and status, leasing of machine and lease agreement to customer.
- To acquire sound working knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and operations as well as understanding the company culture as a global player in the industry.
- To develop a productive working relationship with customers.
We provide the following benefits:
- 5 days week
- 13th Month Pay
- Additional 2% from Employer EPF Contribution
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
- Hospitalization Leave
- Hospital & Surgical Insurance Coverage
- Term Life Insurance Coverage
- PA Insurance Coverage
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Expenses
- Company Trip/Annual Team Building Event
- Free Parking at Company Premises
- Company T-Shirt
- Training (Local & Overseas)