“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Check Delivery Order during receiving of materials and assign storehand for unloading
-Maintain & update record for all raw materials, finished goods & packaging materials on daily basis
-Weighing of in-coming and out-going trucks
-To issue Delivery Order, Gate Pass, weighing ticket & etc.
-To prepare sampling Note to QC for incoming check of materials.
-Prepare shipping documentation and other related paperwork.
-Check materials against customer orders, picking lists and billings.
-Downloading photos of all outgoing shipments & save according to order basis.
- Inventory Stocks Count
-To prepare stocks list for monthly & annual physical stock take.
-Performs all the inventory data entry functions and is accountable for maintaining the timeliness and accuracy of the inventory statistics for the assigned inventories
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in related discipline with minimum 2 – 5 years purchasing experience
- Male/Female between age of 25 - 35 years
- Purchasing experience working in the manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Good Personality, able to communicate with all level of personnel and good co-operation
Interested candidate may send your resume to this email '' quendywoon[at]orgresources[dot]com[dot]my '' or contact me 06 - 3361851 / 1852 (Ms Woon) for more detail.