JOB PURPOSE (SUMMARY)
- To plan, co-ordinate, recommend, implement and maintain the procedures for minimizing the leakages through loss of merchandise, money or company assets as much as possible.
- To continuously review, modify and/or develop policies and procedures to mitigate leakages based on location, store layout and history of loss.
- Formulate and develop the inventory management monitoring processes that enable enforcement to be conducted in delivering efficiency inventory management which is supported by the continual improvement of the ISO process.
- To ensure compliance to stock taking protocol and/or procedures that includes methodology of physical counting, computing of count data, system updating, documentation and reporting.
- To ensure reconciliation of physical balance against system balance including posting with accuracy within the specified timeline indicated in the procedure.
- Ensure to carry out the detail reconciliation and investigation work on the outcome of every stock taking exercise for analysis and improvement purposes.
- Ensure to recommend to Management improvement in mitigating the stock variances and leakages from the investigation outcome from the processes and security aspect including POS, CCTV or any ICT support for process and operations improvement.
- Analyze, monitor and ensure implementation of the approved recommendation of the process and/or security performance through the continuous stock taking exercise.
- Develop, modify and implement the procedures, policies and guidelines that ensure mitigation of losses and leakages on process and security aspects.
- The changes of business flow and process as the result of the business growth that require modification and new approach on the inventory management.
- Obtain a full and complete support and understanding from the user on matter relating to inventory management as part of the culture.
- Promote and recommend on the enhancement of existing procedures, policies, guidelines and management process in order to support the business growth and plan toward operational efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION TITLE - Manager - Supply Chain (Inventory Management & Loss Prevention Unit)
DIVISION / DEPT / UNIT - MA Niaga Sdn Bhd / Supply Chain / Inventory Management & Loss Prevention Unit
Degree with 3 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role OR
Diploma with 5 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role OR
Certificate with minimum 7 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role
Degree in Information System / Finance/ Accountancy/Audit/ Inventory Management/ Law or any related discipline
Experience in law enforcement, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
Characteristics / Behavior
- Possess good character, analytical, meticulous, process driven; strong inter personnel and management skills and ability to write good report writing
- Must have the experience and understanding in commercial and operational activities related to Retail and / or Food & Beverage industry supported by knowledge on ICT
POSITION TITLES - Senior Executive
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES - Support, oversea, co-ordinate, maintain, monitor and execute the Company’s processes in accordance to the business processes and requirements