- Ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and rectifying technical problems pc/servers/networking within a standard time frame.
- Escalation of issues to the product support team and/or technical support in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Providing on-site and telephone support to customers on hardware, software applications and network installations
- Installation & maintenance of hardware and networking.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Certificate of IT or equivalent.
- Good troubleshooting skills essential, must be mature and self motivated.
- Any technical support skills (PC, Laptop, Server, Storage, Database, Networking, Security, etc)
- Familiar with PC hardware and software support, MS Office, Operating Systems
- Working experience will be an added advantage.
- Driver's license required and must posses own transport and willing to travel
- Able to multi task and deliver results under tight schedules without supervision
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Fresh graduate are also encourage to apply
- Full-Time positions available (Permanent).
RM1000 - RM2000