“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
To support the Creative director in conceptualizing, designing and producing high quality creative visuals and communication materials aligned to the Company’s branding and marketing strategy.
• Work closely with the Advertising and Promotional team to conceptualize, deisgn and produce high quality creative visuals and communication materials aligned to the company’s branding and marketing strategy
• Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
• To find new, fun and innovative ways to deliver the right message across to the target market
• Ensure timelines are met and excellent work quality is delivered for all projects undertaken
• Require language(s): English and Chinese
• Degree or experience in Art/Design/Advertising/Product Design/Media or equivalent
• At least 1 or 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Strong organization and communication skills. Great attention to details.
• Someone who is outgoing, positive, detailed and customer oriented with good communication skills
• Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
• Advance skills of Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/In Design/After Effect.
• Able to work under pressure