“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
The copywriter will drive the continuous improvement program, to develop and produce successful content for marketing materials. They will be responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts, oversee campaigns from ideation to reporting and deliver compelling content across a range of channels from technical SEO pieces, creative social media topic to internal communication platforms.
• Initiate, plan and write maintain effective sales generating promotional content for landing pages, promotional banners, email campaigns, online advertising, social media content, other digital & non digital content
• Able to work closely with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels
• Work with UX team to refine information
• Work with SEO advisor to optimize on and off page content to drive conversion rates
• Create compelling contents that able to achieves strategic goals and increases traffic and conversion rates
• Research, conceptualize, write, proofread, edit and correct offline and online content
• Require language(s): English and Chinese
• Degree or experience in communications, journalism or PR require.
• At least 1 or 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proof (must provide writing samples)
• Knowledge of storytelling using words and image, and an understanding of how to create engaging content
• Strong organization and communication skills. Great attention to details.
• Someone who is outgoing, positive, detailed and customer oriented with good communication skills
• Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
• Able to work under pressure