“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
2,500.00 - 6,000.00
1. Responsible for maximizing driver retention, trips per driver, and passenger retention.
2. Sets out and implements key SOPs for various processes, communicates SOP to relevant department the implementation of these SOPs (including how to address customer feedback, payments failures).
3. Communicate with drivers via formal and informal channels to inform them of the latest developments in the app and seek their feedback.
4. Analyse and monitor relevant driver KPI metrics (e.g. online hours, acceptance rate, cancellation rate, customer rating) and implement initiatives to improve the health of the driver community as needed.
5. Monitors efficiency of the current processes; implement changes to optimize efficiency.
6. Any other task assigned by the superior and other ad-hoc activities.
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Field of Study
Human Resource Management
Kindly contact Ms Careen for further details at +012 - 312 5453 / 07-230 5453 ext 17 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org