“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Lead on engineering for Cardiac Science Medical (AED) & Hitachi Healthcare (Ultrasound) projects
• Utilize customer package and create the process flow, documented in (Work Instruction) and apply the process to production manufacturing.
• Lead to perform NPI and FA Report for new models or products.
• Design/ improve stencil and wave pallet for production.
• Design/ improve jigs and fixtures for production. Cycle time & line balancing study to improve production output & productivity.
• Control and maintain BOM, ECO, AVL and MPN in system (ODC, Citrix, Matrix & ETQ).
• Process control for SMT PCBA assembly for medical equipment/ product.
• Provide DFM (Design for Manufacturability) inputs to Design Team during NPIs.
• Continuous communication with customer to get better understanding on their requirements.
• Transfer necessary Product Knowledge from customer to internal parties i.e. Trainers, Process Engineers, etc.
• Lead in equipment validation protocol & reports (IQ, OQ and PQ) for new line setup & new product validation.
• Involvement in kaizen & lean six sigma activities to re-layout box build line by separating sub assy line from main assy process. Using the same operator for both sub & main assy line. Re-train the operators & reduce headcount.
• Lead engineering activities to establish containment action and root-cause in the event of Product Quality Issues, Low Yields, Quality Reject, Product failures, etc.
• Trouble-shoot, analyze and resolve Process & Product related failures
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently.
• Required : Experience in Box Build and Medical Class III (OQ, PQ validation)
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org