“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. Study inserts drawing and discuss with mold maker if necessary.
2. Study the CNC & EDM Electrode Setup Sheet to determine the electrode used.
3. Ensure that the work piece nos. is tally with the insert drawing and CNC & EDM Electrode Setup Sheet.
4. Set work piece onto machine.
5. Check electrode using the Erowa Pre-setter.
6. Transfer EDM data to machine.
7. Set machine condition and do a dry run.
8. Perform EDM operation.
9. Perform measurement using dial test indicator / micrometer or vernier caliper on a few critical dimension.
10. Place the completed work piece on the outgoing rack.
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org