“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. Study insert / electrode drawing together with mould maker if necessary.
2. Do a rough check on the length, width and height.
3. Set work piece onto the machine. Use vice or clamp for metal insert. Use Erowa System for electrode.
4. Set cutter according to the CNC & EDM Electrode Setup Sheet provided by programmer.
5. Transfer NC program created by programmer into machine.
6. Perform CNC Milling process.
7. Perform measurement using dial test indicator / micrometer or vernier caliper on a few critical dimension.
8. Place the completed work piece on the outgoing rack.
Kindly contact Ms Adiba at 60127075453/ 07-230 5453 ext 30 for further details / drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org