- Monitor and support our eco system and the applications within to meet our SLA’s
- Perform support based on policies, procedures with much communication via email and phone
- Work within the escalation procedures to support restoration and mitigation of production service issues
- Work with the management of the teams to insure that run books are updated as the systems mature from release to release
- Perform as a senior member of the NOC team, providing guidance and teaching to other members of the team
- Record logs and keep documentation of duties performed in a central system
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Compter Studies, IT & related filed
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field required for this position.
- Experience within a Network Operations Center (NOC) is an advantage
- English required both written and spoken, Chinese written and spoken a bonus
- Experience or understanding of DNS, Windows Operating Systems, Linux, Office, AWS, TCP/IP, Networking basics
- ITILv3 certification an advantage
- Willing to work shifts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
RM4000 - RM8000