Seeking a team minded individual to join the Project Management Office. The Project Manager/Business Analyst should have experience managing and tracking multiple, small to mid-level cross-functional projects simultaneously. This role will lead project teams in a matrix environment and manage all aspects of the project life cycle while working closely with business areas, IT and vendors.
The PM is accountable for planning and executing projects by:
- Developing a project plan with milestones
- Create Documentation like BRD
- Requirement Gathering
- Identifying resources required
- Assisting in the building of sound business requirements
- Assembling the team and assigning duties to team members
- Understanding the scope of complexities within a project
- Composing a project budget (if applicable)
- Directing and managing of day to day assigned tasks
- Knowledge of Java, PHP and Mobile Technology will be an added advantage.
- This position will collaborate with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, vendors, etc. to effectively deliver projects/initiatives. This requires the capability to work in cross-functional teams . It also requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position must be able to simultaneously manage multiple IT projects and support a number of business areas. You will function as Manager/BA to a small number of business area managers in order to enhance communication between the business side and IT, as well as to elicit project requests, requirements and business area strategy.
- As a member of the Program Management Office, you will be expected to contribute to the ongoing development of the Project Management Methodology, and may be expected to publish one or more roadmaps and/or white papers with ownership of maintaining them.
- The Project Manager/BA must be able to present complex data/concepts in a simplified, understandable, and meaningful way. Prepare project charter and develop detailed project plans including detailed scope statements schedule and budget estimates and baselines, resource plans, and success criteria.
- Establish project communications and monitoring and control mechanisms, to ensure status and issues are reported to business lead, executive sponsors, and senior management on a timely basis
- Manage day to day project activities ensuring deliverables are met, risks are identified and assessed, and issues are managed and resolved.
- Implement and utilize reporting and control mechanisms, and in particular project change management approaches, to ensure status and issues are reported to business lead, executive sponsors and senior management on a timely basis.
- Ensure project post implementation reviews are planned and executed.
- Facilitates sessions with the business community to define and plan projects
- Develops components of the User Acceptance Test Plan and coordinates system, End-To-End Test phases
- Leads testing efforts and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner