- Sales Consultant must understand the product benefits and advantages and should prepare strategies.
- Find out prospective customers/clients and new target segment and penetrate sales in that area.
- Attend to sales enquiries and feedback from customers via telephone, email or walk-in.
- Provide day-to-day sales operation and administrative support to the Sales & Marketing team.
- Coordinate the display of marketing materials to ensure that they are in presentable condition at all times.
- Administers all sales tracking and management reporting and assists with the coordination of sales meetings and activities.
- Responsible for the filing of the departmental documents in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Any other sales & marketing related duties to be assigned from time to time.
- Prepare tender document submission,
- Provide sales support to sales team.
- Expedite and manage incoming shipments.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Possess Diploma in Information Technology or Business Studies.
- 1-2 years' working experience in a related industry is preferred.
- Posses personal transport.
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and independent.
- Readiness to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in written and spoken in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Send us your updated CV/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 03-83186696.
RM2000 - RM4000