“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. Directing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of a team of machinist. Examining production schedule and deadlines and determining how to best schedule machinists and activities to complete jobs safely and efficiently.
2. Training and performance evaluations to develop and improve machinist. Develop training materials and manuals and periodically oversee machinist to make sure they utilize best practices.
3. Enact and monitor workplace safety measures. Develop or use checklists or digital reporting and hazard reduction processes, and prepare safety reports for production managers. Also prepare incident reports and investigate issues if an accident occurs within the workshop.
4. Compose and maintain production reports and records These can include daily activity reports, information related machine issues, and machinist evaluation. Provide these reports to production managers to enhance productivity, share information related to recurring machine issues, and ensure that machinists adhere to production schedules and quotas.
5. Ensure that machinery works as expected by taking part in troubleshooting and repair activities. Establish specific area that may contribute to machine stoppages or slowdowns.
Salary Range :
6,000.00 - 7,500.00
Field of Study :
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 6012 - 3295453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]