“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1.To plan, implement, coordinate and control the whole production operations to be in line with the Company’s vision and mission.
2. To plan, organize and control operation to meet market requirement / demand.
3. To ensure that the product quality is in accordance to ours and customers’ specifications.
4. To optimize production output with minimum cost and carry out inventory planning to meet customers’ demand.
5. To manage, train and motivate the production and maintenance personnel to meet the long term objectives of the company. To conduct staff appraisal and evaluation of performance for confirmation or year end purpose.
6. To establish, set, plan and implement a good preventive maintenance schedule for all the operations equipments and vehicles.
7. To check and verify daily production records and submit weekly and monthly report for management review
8. Perform all other duties as required.
Salary Range :
7,000.00 - 8,000.00
Field of Study :
Experience (Year) :
Minimum 10 years working experience in production environment
[working days 5.5 days week]
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 6012 - 3295453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]