5+ years of working experience as Technical Analyst supporting Customer on boarding for critical applications preferably in banking domain. Experience in Commercial, Transaction banking, Payments, Collections and System development life cycle is a must. Experience in working in team developing and delivering innovative applications of cutting-edge technology, should be highly organized, results-driven individual with leadership experience, and a proven ability to deliver world-class products.
Must have following:
- Perform various customer support tasks such as requirements on-boarding, document generation, user setup, and tool administration
- Planning and execution of application releases and enhancements for architecture, quality assurance and requirements software
- Maintenance of system requirements
- Maintain System documentation
- schedule, plan and host meetings
- Sound knowledge on AS400 with programming skills in RPG Free format, RPGLE, COBOL 400, SQLRPGLE , QUERY 400
- Create technical design document, logical flow and pseudo codes
- Create and review RPGLE, COBOL programs for the defined scope of requirements and design
- Create and Review Unit Test scripts and test scenarios
- Support bug fixes during System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing stages.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision but still able to deliver good results.