Job Responsibilities :
- Processing, checking and posting of Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, Project Ledger and General Ledger data.
- Prepare and maintain all accounting and tax records such as payment vouchers, official receipts, journal entries, bank reconciliations, audit and tax schedules in orderly and timely manners.
- Ensure timely closing of monthly accounts.
- Ensure all filling is done in a timely and accurate manner. Maintaining an updated and accurate filling system.
- Supports and ensure monthly accounting/finance transactions are smooth and according to its compliances.
- Upkeep outlet sales and collection records.
- Do full set of accounting.
- To assist ad-hoc duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Experience in F&B field is an advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
RM2000 - RM4000