Your Role as an Operations Executive:
- Oversee the quality of executing multiple events in logistics and agendas – monitoring, managing and deployment of resources.
- Managing sourcing, booking and purchasing of event venues, accommodations and travelling solutions.
- Balancing schedules and itineraries among speakers, trainers, attendees and clients.
- Building professional relationships between suppliers, venue management and clients.
- Negotiating agreements to ensure lower costs and high quality of service.
- Coordinating development of materials and event plan.
- Maintaining pre-event and onsite communication among clients and attendees.
- Lead, support and maintain positive event environment and team unity.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Travelling is required for this role.
Please submit a comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating expected and current salary, and a recent photograph.
We are a close knit team who work collaboratively to achieve success and reward for everyone based on their contribution.
Candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.