- Will need to demonstrate an agile and inquiring mind and the ability to learn quickly as well as a positive and persuasive personality. If you have excellent questioning and listening skills - along with the ability to build strong relationships, then you have what it takes to build a successful career with us.
- Will be goal orientated, prepared to work hard for the right rewards, with a relentless desire to create and build relationships with customers.
- In return you will be well paid, have a realistic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and enjoy fast career progression opportunities as reward for your hard work and passion.
- In order to represent our industry, you must be comfortable with communicating with senior executives.
Selling delegate registrations over the phone to senior decision makers in the pharma/biotech/life science markets. Delivering against daily/weekly/monthly targets relating to call volumes, duration and sales targets.
- Generate delegate attendees and revenues
- Cold calling with a minimum of 150 cold call per day
- Sell delegate places across a range of conferences where appropriate
- Develop key relationships, especially with key customers to maximize revenues
- Ensure high levels of care and customer satisfaction regarding the event(s)
- Ensure all targets, including revenue and daily/weekly productivity is met and exceeded
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports as directed detailing pipeline and confirmed sales
- Ensure that management of delegate/event data aligned to the CRM meets with required standards as directed.