“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
* Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
* Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
* Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
* Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
* Monitoring all the ISO relevant documentation.
* Take part in ISO review.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Others or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): MS Office.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
* MEDICAL & ETC