“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
● Lead the maintenance department which includes plant and building facilities, plant and equipment maintenance related improvement works, M&E installations and fire safety matters for the factory facilities and ensure comply with legal requirement from JKKP.
● Responsible to trouble shoot and maintain production machineries and equipments to support Company's operational requirement
● To work closely with production to diagnose problem and customize solutions to minimize machine downtime and maximize the productivity
● Develop, plan and implement Preventive Maintenance Programme
● Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is carried out accordingly
● To lead, guide and train subordinates to perform their duties effectively
● To ensure cost saving in all mechanical and electrical purchases. Cost comparison to several suppliers from time to time
● Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
● Maintaining inventory controls for cost effective operations.
Salary Range :
7,000.00 - 10,000.00
♦ Knowledge of PLC Programming and electrical control will be an added advantage.
♦ Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
♦ Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
♦ Self-discipline, Self-motivated and team player.
♦ Must be willing to hands-on and work in precision turning environment
♦ "Detail-oriented, ability to multi task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines, and demonstrate time management skills."
Field of Study :
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]