“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. Responsible for strategic planning and team building of Supplier Quality Engineering Division;
2. Responsible for the establishment, implementation and update of Supplier Quality Management Process;
3. Responsible for qualification of new suppliers in quality system, and plan of supplier quality system audit.
4. Responsible for management of material qualification and quality issue solution.
5. To organize quality inspection plan of all material, and ensure the implementation of the FAE (First Article Evaluation) of new material.
6. To plan material inspection process, and establish material inspection standard and ensure the training of inspection standard.
7. Implementation of supplier quarterly business assessment (SQBR) and vendor process change management (SPCR)
Salary Range :
8,000.00 - 10,000.00
Field of Study :
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS :
Professional in production processes, process knowledge and quality control of metal and plastic mechanical parts, or familiar with the manufacturing process, testing and quality control of electronic parts.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]