We are Southeast Asia’s one stop shopping destination having consolidated millions of products and promotions from leading local and international online shops into a single discovery engine. Having successfully closed our Series A funding round last year, iPrice is designed to become the largest Southeast Asian aggregator for retail shopping. With a motivated team of more than 120 people we have amassed a catalogue of over 90 million products and reached more than 10 million shoppers.
We are a young and motivated team of ~140 people with a special mix of tech geeks, fashion queens and entrepreneurs. A strong bias for action sets us apart - we want to learn, grow and build a great company together. We are an Asia Venture Group (AVG) portfolio company, one of Southeast Asia leading seed financing/ VC firms with deep e-commerce know-how.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly closing of account
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly management reporting
- Prepare monthly actual versus budget variance analysis and facilitate in budget review with Head of Finance
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Responds to inquiries from the Head of Finance, and other stakeholders regarding financial results, special reporting requests and etc
- Assist the Head of Finance in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments to vendors
- Collaborates with other finance department to support the overall department goals and objectives
- Work with the Head of Finance to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for trimester. Monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Preparation of tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirement (service tax)