“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
3,000.00 - 5,000.00
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Generate and send out invoices/CN/DN/SOA
• Follow up and collect receipt from customers
• Ensure accurate allocation of customer receipts to customer account and invoices
• Ensure that all outstanding account receivables are managed and collected
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed and other irregularities.
• Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Prepare bank deposits
• Perform account reconciliation with customers
• Reconcile AR sub-ledger to General Ledger
• Maintain customer master files and records
• Generate age analysis according to specific deadlines.
• Assist with month-end closing
• Ensure that month-end function is completed, in line with local deadlines
• Follow established internal control procedures in managing Account Receivable
• Assist with Credit Control activities
• Assist with Fixed Assets management
• Assist with CAPEX project management
• Any other ad-hoc assignment / task
Finance - General/Cost Accounting
Field of Study
• Preferably with at least two (2) years of related working experience in an accounting environment.
• Manufacturing experience is preferred
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI higher, Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) or currently pursuing ACCA
• Required skill(s): Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of SYSPRO or SAP would be advantage.
• Required language(s): English and Malay
• Good communication skills and experience in working closely with people.
• Positive attitude and initiative
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Candidate who can start immediately would be advantage
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]