- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned.
- Responsible in the installation, implementation & support for Hardware and Networking.
- Trouble-shooting and diagnostics of client-side issues in supported virtualization, mail server, backup and hardware.
- Diploma/degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years with related working experience.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal & written).
- Able to work on odd hours (after office hour, weekends) occasionally.
Interested? Email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RM2000 - RM4000