“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
8,000.00 - 10,000.00
1. To assist Senior Manager in planning, organizing, control and supervise the team to perform inspection for plant.
2. To oversee the daily routines laboratory function and result.
3. To analyse and monitor inspection data by advanced computer processing software such as Minitab, excel and etc.
4. To conduct trouble shooting for technical issue or complaints.
5. To produce technical writing material such as technical datasheet, monthly reports and etc.
6. To ensure good working climate in the team.
7. Responsible for the quality of incoming raw materials and out-going products.
8. To ensure the continuity and compliance of external management system such as ISO9001, UL and so on.
Post Graduate Diploma
Field of Study
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Chemistry or Applied Science.
2. Candidate mush a certified internal auditor.
3. Candidate must have the capacity in chemical handling, instrument knowledge
4. Candidate must have a good leading experience in the past, able to manage a team of quality inspectors, supervisor, executive and senior executives.
5. Possess experience in ISO management field, need to chair the annual management review briefing, propose new theme for improvement and good presentation and report writing skill.
6. Must be proficient in both spoken and written in English.
7. Additional advantage if possess six sigma certification and / or minitab operating capability.
8. Possess own transport.
Kindly contact our Talent Resource for further details at 07-2305453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]