This position is a marketing managerial position for the Training Academy for Professionals (TAP) at IACT College. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the growth and business development of TAP’s current and future corporate training.
- Develop a business strategy and direction to strengthen IACT’s position as the industry partner for training and up-skilling the advertising and marketing professionals in Malaysia.
- Identify trainers from the industry to execute new courses.
- Partner with Admissions and Marketing of IACT College to provide added-value to current students via the Pro and Plus offerings and manage the students’ progression.
- Seek out new markets to expand IACT’s offerings in the area of training.
- Assist the CEO of TAP in building network and relationships with the associations (4As and MAA) in developing programmes that meet the needs of the industry.
- Execute PR & CRM strategy to strengthen ties with 4As and MAA.
Sales and Marketing
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and activities for TAP’s part-time night courses and corporate training.
- Execute the Digital Marketing Communications plan and activities as directed by the CEO to increase leads and enrolment of participants in courses.
- Communicate and follow up with potential and existing clients to encourage participation in TAP courses.
- Manage TAP collaterals, i.e. EDM, Sales Deck, Flyers, etc.
- Build the TAP brand image both to the public and within the organisation.
- Oversee the administration, execution and quality of all corporate training and courses.
- Attend training when needed and function as the coordinator/administrator.