Workforce Management Analyst – Coaching / Acting TL (1 HEAD COUNT-MALAYSIAN)
RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Work on a team with local managers and supervisors to understand factors impacting service levels and work together to agree on steps to optimize.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets and identify intra-day trends.
- Make adjustment to call prioritization in coordination with managers and supervisors based on real-time trends.
- Report on schedule adherence and notify team members on the floor to resolve adherence issues.
- Manage agents' time-off requests and schedule swaps
- Send out daily performance updates including interval and intraday service levels and attendance.
- Produce weekly and monthly agent level scorecard to provide analysis of areas of opportunity, such as AHT, ACW, QA, Schedule Adherence, and service level stats.
Working hours - Night Shift (8.00pm to 5.00am)
Working days - Monday to Friday
Observe US Public Holiday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM4,000.00 /month
Workforce Management: 1 year (Preferred)