“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
2. Enforce rules and regulations of rides and attractions to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
3. Work with team members to assist the daily operations and help maintain rides and attractions.
4. Participate and assist in events.
5. Assist and communicate to resolve customer’s complaints.
6. Assist and guide group visitors in visiting attractions/rides.
7. Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to rides and other entertainment.
8. Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all ride locations, during all hours of operations.
9. To provide friendly and good customer service to visitors.
10. To ensure a smooth operations be carried out daily
11. To introduce attractions to visitors
12. Teamwork spirit is needed
Minimum qualification : SPM
No experience required, on job training provided.
Fluent in spoken & written Bahasa Malaysia & English.
Able to work shift & in Shah Alam area.
Ability to communicate with people in a friendly and effective manner.
Ability to listen to instruction.
Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
Self starter and team player.
Interested candidates are required to bring along original IC, academic certificates (original & photocopy) to attend walk-in interview.
For further enquiries, please contact 03-5521 8800/5521 8935 during office hours or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day : Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)
Time : 9.00 am – 12.00 pm Or 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Venue : i-Gallery@i-City, Persiaran Multimedia, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor