- To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation. (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring).
- To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability.
- To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business.
- To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
- To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time.
- To responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control.
- To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization.
- To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in sales and marketing, logistics or customer service industry is required for this position.
- Possess strong hands on related working experience in daily sales & marketing operations.
- Good written and spoken in English
- Others languages will be advantage
- Computer Literature (Excel, Word, Power Point )
- High persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Good communication and customer service oriented.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proactive, team player and result oriented.
- Willing to travel outstation and overseas as and when required.
- 5 days a week
- Performance Bonus
- Transport Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- 15% EPF contribution from employer
- Group hospitalization insurance (included spouse and family)
- Dental Benefit
- Overseas training