- Able to forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Able to prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Able to track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Able to procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Able to measure and value the work done on site
- Able to liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Able to select and/or source construction materials
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in civil and structure or equivalent.
- Preferably Chinese.
RM2000 - RM4000