“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
• Bachelor ‘s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experiences in management operation, and leadership.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
• Retirees are welcome.
Working hours : Monday to Friday
: 9.30 am until 5.30 pm