“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
We are an established international company engaged in Building Materials. We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill up the following position.
Project Sales Executive
Location: Skudai, Johor
Work Days Per Week: 5
Salary Range: Depends on Education& Experience
Fixed Monthly Car Maintenance: Provided
Fixed Monthly Petrol/Travel Allowance: Provided
Fixed Monthly Hand/Phone Allowance: Provided
Quarterly Commissions: Provided
MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* To assist Sales Manager to achieve the company sales objectives & individual sales target in the assigned territory
* To specify company’s product to architects, developers, distributors, contractors & home owners. Site sourcing for new projects beside follow-up on the existing projects & project listed in the construction reports
* To identify and develop new business opportunity in the region of South, by visiting new potential customers, including developers, consultants, architects, contractors & house owners.
* To widen the distribution channel by identifying new stockiest, distributors & hardware dealers.
* Estimation of project area & preparation of quotation to clients, submit samples.
* To ensure sales collection within stipulated payment days & to monitor the customers’ credits limit.
* To forecast sales projection.
* To liaise with sales coordinator for delivery arrangement
* To get market feedback on our products & also competitors’ activities.
* To attend & manage the site complaint.
* To work together with marketing team in implementing promotional activities to stockiest.
* Report submission, including Daily Activity Report, monthly visit plan, monthly delivery advise, quotation summary & latest project list
* STPM / diploma / degree holders in any discipline
* Preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in marketing and sales / related industry.
* Aggressive, initiative, hardworking, self-motivated and posses a positive attitude.
* Possess own car and willing to travel
Candidates are invited to apply online. Send to a Friend who might be interested on this vacancy. Encourage them to call/Whatspp Angus 012 2479 500 for further enquiries and email address