DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Generating & escalating call center tickets customer/ end user.
- To record user information, verify and update in the ticketing system.
- Ticket assigning to engineers (local & international).
- Handle customer inquiries through telephone & -mail.
- Required to request & provide timely update to customer/ end user through email & phone.
- Identify & escalate priority case/ issues to right escalation point of contacts or delivery team.
- To own, monitor, update and close tickets with accurate parameters.
- To prepare SLA report (system generated) whenever required.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THIS ROLE:
- Minimum SPM with CREDIT in English & Bahasa, Pass in Math’s or Diploma/Degree in any field
- A Malaysian below 45 years of age
- Well versed in English communications
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in related field
- Proficient computer skills
- Proper judgement, stress tolerance & adaptability
- Have professional attitude on handling customer.
- Must be willing to work on a rotational shift basis (24 Hours Shift)
IN RETURN, YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Basic salary up to RM2400
- Shift Allowance up to RM300
- Annual Leaves Entitlement
- Medical & Hospitalization Coverage
RM2000 - RM4000