DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform outbound calls to potential prospects and to offer or promote the benefits of new products or services.
- Delivering scripted sales pitch to the customers
- To provide customer with the best solutions based on customer needs and requirements
- To persuade customers to agree by demonstrating how the products or services will be beneficial and meet their needs
- Record customer information accurately in the CRM system
- To meet sales quota and facilitate future sale
THE REQUIREMENTS TO FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Must have SPM at least CREDIT in English & Bahasa, Pass in Math's
- Must be Malaysian & below 45 years old
- Good command of spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- With 1-year Experience in Telemarketing/Telesales/Direct Sales/Sales Promoter is desirable
- Excellent phone manner and articulation
- Results driven, ambitious, energetic and loves challenges
- Ability to cope with rejections or objections on a daily basis
- Working days: 5.5 days(Monday to Friday from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm) & Saturday (10am -3pm)
IN RETURN, YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH:
- Comprehensive Training Provided
- Attractive Basic salary.
- Un-Cap Sales commission and Daily/Weekly Sales Rewards.
- Weekly Lunch Provided
- Fixed Postpaid Mobile Phone Employee Plan RM200 Monthly
- Annual Leaves Entitlement.
- Medical & Hospitalization Coverage
RM2000 - RM4000