“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
Become part of UMAI and change the future of the hospitality industry.
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
If you are in a hurry or you feel a little bit lazy about reading the job description, just take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/Vf9ji3A5wko
1. First and foremost, you will ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
2. You will support the Recruitment / People & Culture team while we grow as a company and take over your own projects and responsibilities (administrative processes, employer branding, cultural topics, planning events etc.)
3. Recruitment responsibilities:
4. You will help your team to improve UMAI’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives (BBQ nights…!)
5. You will work alongside and with our Head of People and Culture (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-duve/) and together shape the People & Culture Department and company further.
WHAT WE OFFER:
An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
Great working atmosphere in an international environment
Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
We can only consider applications from candidates who are able to stay with us at least 4 months, in order that you can take full ownership of your projects!
We provide a monthly compensation of 500RM or 750RM depending on your experience
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 14 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!
You have studied or are studying Human Resources, Recruiting, Business, Management, Psychology, Social Sciences, Sales or similar subjects.
You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture.
You have relationship building and communication skills.
You have an innovative state of mind.