Our client is a well-established Human Resource Solution (HRS) service provider with presence in Malaysia and Hong Kong. We specialize in providing various HR related services for mega plant constructions and engineering projects in Malaysia, Eygpt, UAE, Indonesia and China.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with a client; recommending new procedures; conducting training on process flow/timesheet submission
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices: emphasizing benefits and perks
- Perform administrative duties such as answering and allocating incoming calls, preparing FedEx shipments, filing and entering new registersâ information
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel lodging, and meals: escorting applicant to interviews
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses: verifying references: comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting fellow recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Maintain a constant relationship with candidates and existing client by providing timely feedbacks and interview arrangements
- Determines applicant requirements by studying the job description and job qualifications
- Identify, recruit, pre-screen and interview industry professionals to build an active base of qualified candidates
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services. colleges, employment agencies, fellow recruiters, media, job fair and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with client's managers to discuss needs/ objectives/ qualifications/ training needs
Good day! We would like to ask you more question,
-How many years of experience in Human Resource/ related field?
-Do you have managerial experience?
-How many years have you been working in Japanese environment?
-Kindly rate your knowledge in recruitment, interviewing, employment laws, and Project Management over 10.
-Kindly rate your fluency in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia over 10.
-Are you able to liaise with vendors from China?
-Why are you interested with this position?
-Reason of leaving each current and previous jobs.
Thank you for taking time to answer the screening question!
Please EMAIL the reply to email@example.com as soon as possible so that
we can introduce you to the hiring company and schedule your interview with the hiring company.